1.1.2Beta1 Changelog
Added button to User Settings to turn on/off the Arcade Profile Tab in user's Profile
Various improvements/bug fixes

arcade.tar

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Thanks tube :classic_smile:

This new button will allow any user to turn off the Arcade Activity shown in their profiles.  This will help to decrease the amount of shadowing/hunting that is going on in most arcades.  Currently here we have it set up to NOT post any new high scores to the forums and only show the last three high scores in the arcade recent high score block.  The user, via the user settings in the arcade can choose to either show or not show their arcade activity

Installed and no issues. Thanks boys! :notme:

Still challanges skin part is not fixed on arcade home page?

(do not understand why so many restrictions about highscores - arcade is made to play and beat everybodies highscores - personally have not any problem with that).

Edited by bosss

42 minutes ago, bosss said:

Still challanges skin part is not fixed on arcade home page?

Not quite sure what you are referring to ?

Thanks Guys

As Usual installed with no problems at all apart from it no longer brings me a coffee at 7 am.

1 hour ago, Legionaire said:

Not quite sure what you are referring to ?

If we have no challanges - on arcade home page shows Challange skin part - should be fixed long time ago!

Look before - and now seems ok! (my site).

15 hours ago, bosss said:

If we have no challanges - on arcade home page shows Challange skin part - should be fixed long time ago!

I will take a look at this, not sure we can totally hide that Challenges title block

Pretty sure I have this fixed now, a little more testing to do, but if all goes well, should be in the next release

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Legionaire said:

Pretty sure I have this fixed now, a little more testing to do, but if all goes well, should be in the next release

Take a look here  - from 5-12-2020

30 minutes ago, Legionaire said:

Take a look here

4 hours ago, Legionaire said:

Take a look here

You mean here -

:notme: