Jump to content


ibtheme closed ?


Recommended Posts

Sherri has done a no show last time the site was open she had not been on the site for over a month, not quite sure what has happened.  I do not think it was her intention to shut the site down it looks as though there is a misconfiguration somewhere that needs to be addressed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I get the error: NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

She hasn't been on FB since the beginning of Jan.

Wonder if Pete would know what's going on.

I know reading one of here postings, she has had a rough life since her divorce, she did mention on concentrating on education to get a degree.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2020 at 8:20 PM, Ronald said:

I get the error: NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

She hasn't been on FB since the beginning of Jan.

Wonder if Pete would know what's going on.

I know reading one of here postings, she has had a rough life since her divorce, she did mention on concentrating on education to get a degree.

 

I not been on IBTheme for a bit many reasons why not really going publicly name them, but did little digging seem that server is down unsure why but not really seen Sherri online for weeks really.

 

If any help I can provide do PM me I will reply might not be quick reply due to time zones or if still out working.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/11/2020 at 6:42 AM, Legionaire said:

 

When you say "She also moved" do you mean sites or location ?

 

Still in Florida, just moved to a new Town, she now shares her life with a new guy.

 

Her site crashed and she lost must of it, she said after graduation, she was going to get it all back up, the way it use to be.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sherri just seems to be able to not control her lies, she had a good thing going with beautiful theme skins. I think Sherri has pissed it all good bye now..  She is to unreliable now.  She makes to many promises she just can't keep.

 

This guy was very excited in getting a Christmas theme skin, poor guy even paid her in advance.. Just to be let done like the rest of us. Will I or you ever deal with Sherri again?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/18/2020 at 4:28 PM, Ronald said:

Sherri just seems to be able to not control her lies, she had a good thing going with beautiful theme skins. I think Sherri has pissed it all good bye now..  She is to unreliable now.  She makes to many promises she just can't keep.

 

This guy was very excited in getting a Christmas theme skin, poor guy even paid her in advance.. Just to be let done like the rest of us. Will I or you ever deal with Sherri again?

 

Agree 100% - that is shame at read this - https://ibtheme.com/forums/topic/1769-very-disappointed-with-your-service-after-being-loyal-purchasers-of-your-skins-for-five-years-we-have-asked-for-refund/

 

I got 4 emails to renew license for White Christmas  - did not that and will never used those skins - should uninstall my Wh. Ch. because will not that users and guests see link to developer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, bosss said:

 

Agree 100% - that is shame at read this - https://ibtheme.com/forums/topic/1769-very-disappointed-with-your-service-after-being-loyal-purchasers-of-your-skins-for-five-years-we-have-asked-for-refund/

 

I got 4 emails to renew license for White Christmas  - did not that and will never used those skins - should uninstall my Wh. Ch. because will not that users and guests see link to developer.

 

 

For sure, that guy even believed in her enough to pay in advance. He'll have to go through Paypal to get his money back..

She did come back and start working, but didn't last. I think she is done now, most members will not go back when they feel they no longer can trust her. Trust is a big thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...