A man comes into a restaurant and says: to the innkeeper:

Harry

A man comes into a restaurant and says:
to the innkeeper: "I'll bet you 100 euros that I can show you and your guests the craziest thing you've ever seen."
"Good," says the innkeeper, "the bet stands."

The man then takes a 20 cm long male out of his coat pocket. The little man walks along the counter and says: "Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Johannes Mario Simmel. You probably know me, I'm a very well-known novelist."

The guests are completely amazed and applaud loudly when the performance is over. The innkeeper says: "Here you have the 100 euros. You deserve it. I've never seen anything so crazy. But tell me where you got the dwarf from."

Says the man: "There is an ancient oak tree back in the forest. There is a lamp between the gnarled roots. If you rub it, the genie appears and grants you exactly one wish. So you should choose it carefully and say it clearly."

The innkeeper immediately rushes off into the forest. He finds the ancient oak tree and the lamp between the roots. He rubs it and the genie appears and says, "You have one wish." The innkeeper immediately says: "I want 10 million in small bills!" "Your wish be granted," says the spirit and - SNIP! - 10 grilled piglets lie on the ground, each with a lemon in its mouth.

The innkeeper storms back into his restaurant and confronts the stranger who is still sitting there: "Your mind has a massive hearing defect. I ask him for 10 million in small bills, and he gives me 10 lemons in small pigs!"

"So what?" says the man calmly, "do you really think I would have wanted a 20 cm tall Simmel?"