Three shipwrecked people, a Frenchman, a Dutchman and a German

Harry

Three shipwrecked people, a Frenchman, a Dutchman
and a German swim to a deserted island, are fished out of the water by natives and brought to the chief.

He looks at them and says in a stern voice: "If you want to stay here, you have to go into the forest and each come back with two fruits..."

Without thinking for long, the three storm off.

The Frenchman returns first, carrying a bunch of grapes and a strawberry in his hand. He brings them to the chief, who says: "Now put both fruits in your ass, but if you laugh, you will die!"

The Frenchman starts with the grapes, but has to giggle terribly. The chief then smashes his skull with a terrible blow from his wooden scepter. The remains have barely been cleared away when the German arrives, unsuspecting and proudly carrying an apple and a pear in his hand.

And again the chief speaks: "Stick these fruits up your ass, but if you laugh, you will die!"

The German does as he is told. But all of a sudden, when the apple is already deep in his butt and everyone is working hard on sinking the pear, he has a fit of laughter that tears well up in his eyes. In a rage, the chief cuts off his skull.

The German meets the French in front of the gates of heaven:
"What was wrong, did you laugh too?"

"Yes, unfortunately. The grape tickled like hell and I couldn't control myself. And you, what happened to you?"

"The apple wasn't a problem, but then I saw the Dutchman with a melon and a pineapple in his hand."