Man at the doctor. "Doctor, I'm in pain in the abdomen,

Harry

Man at the doctor. "Doctor, I'm in pain
in the abdomen,
which extends between the legs up to under the legs
Shrug your shoulders." The doctor says: "Well, then the thing has to come off!"
“He’s crazy,” the man thinks and goes to another doctor. However, he makes the same diagnosis.
The man doesn't want to believe it and wants to get a third opinion. If this doctor also thinks so
If the thing has to come off, then there will probably be something to it, he thinks.
He tells the third doctor about the pain. Between the legs up to the armpits. This doctor also provides
the diagnosis: “This thing has to go!”
The man resigns himself to his fate and has the thing cut off. When he gets back home, he thinks: "I guess I need new underwear now that there's nothing left down there."
He goes to the department store and goes to the men's underwear department. A salesman shows him the underpants and asks: "Are they worn on the right or left?" Puzzled, the man asks why the seller wants to know that.
"So," says the salesman, "if you're a left-handed person and you're wearing right-handed underpants, it causes pain in your abdomen that extends between your legs and up to your armpits!"