Board Notifications

Mercury

Hmmm, it MAY indeed be working for me.

I've just checked all my preferences etc, and while I would actually like "an email whenever new content is posted" I realise there's no option for that - only "notification" (i.e. when I'm online here) whenever new content is posted.

I did indeed get an email yesterday with allegedly all new content from that day, and I FEEL there were more that day, but I haven't burrowed thru to verify/deny this.

I guess I'll just try to keep a closer eye on it for a few days . . . but I'm always happy to partake in any simple "testing" that may be useful to anyone.

1.thumb.JPG.9613069d25b971ca0d916f292cad58bc.JPG

ok, I've kept a check over the last 3 days, and each day at aprox 04:00GMT I have indeed received the "digest" email covering that day.

Just for interest I've now changed my setting from "daily email" up to "A notification when new content posted" just to see what happens. 

(Does this mean a notification BY EMAIL, or just an "inline" notification ? I guess I'll find out soon enough.  ;) )