HTML 5 Games

Legionaire

I remember a few short years ago when flash was "on it's way out" and everyone was wondering what we were going to do about it.  It seemed we were all in P A N I C mode.  So today I want to give a HUGE thank you to all those who had a hand in converting HTML5 games to work in our style of arcade

• Origon
  • Thunder
  • FanFan
  • Logan
  • Rowdy
  • Wulf - who not only converted some games, but also took it upon himself to learn how to create them from scratch

Just to name a few, and for all the others who have been converting games as well.

Out of curiosity today I checked to see how we have done since the first HTML5 game out, and, at least on this site, we have almost 15,000 HTML5 games and a little over 14,000 flash games.  There are quite a few games that have been split up in various levels and that would account for a number of games in the HTML 5 format, but still a worthy addition from "what to do now" to "Holy crap" I did not know we had that many.  So once again a tip of the hat to all those who have helped us keep online games running and showing us that it truly is not over when you think it is

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1