Games

Legionaire

Games  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should we keep all of the "one level" games that have broken away from the main game such as toy match, aqua blitz, garden tales and a slew of others

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

This poll has been generated to find out if we really need all of the single level games that have been broken away from the "complete" game.  The single level games get abused quite often in the sense that some players will use these games to charge up the leader board, making it unfair to other players who do not have a chance to gain that title of Champion.  Personally I find it annoying when players do things like that but that is my opinion.  I have been trying to instill fair game play on this site for some time now, yet it seems that the only way I can members attention is by turning off all of the single level games and then, all of a sudden, everyone hears what I am trying to say. SO because this site is built to house an arcade, I am leaving it up to the members to decide on how they want the arcade outfitted with games.  Remember the majority speaks so get your votes in and whatever is chosen will remain that way, so make your vote and live by it as their will be no changing back

A NO vote means you do not want ALL members to have access

A YES vote means you want ALL members to have access

• Like 2

Ya, the word "all" is what hangs me up--it depends on the game, IMHO. I'd like to keep Toy Match the way it was, and whatever games that have multiple levels but don't accumulate points between levels can be broken up into individual games because of that factor--those are the games this site already with multi-levels not broken up. And there presently exist multi-level games not broken up. There's a multi-level game not broken up but each level is difficult and it's like spending hours upon hours going through each level, and that's one Mahjongg Quest game, but I love it dearly--when I have that kind of time to play it.

https://ipsproarcade.com/index.php?/ipsproarcade/playgame/41512-mahjong-quest/

8 minutes ago, Neilzebub said:

I guess the big question is are the majority of games being converted being done this way? 

I haven't been here enough to have an opinion either way. Barring that, it seems to me you could continue 

temporarily disabling them? 

Normally there would ( or should ) be a levelpack associated with each game that was broken into individual levels, lately, I have not seen any level packs accompanying any of these games

ich bin auch nicht der gute Zocker, spiele mal da und dort paar level, wenn ich einen nicht schaffe suche ich einen anderen, für mich ist es so perfekt wie es ist, aber wie andere schon sagten, die Abstimmung zählt

I'm not a good gamer either, play a few levels here and there, if I don't make it I'll look for another, for me it's perfect as it is, but as others have said, the vote counts

• 2 months later...

I have read this thread with great interest as I have seen for myself how people as you have stated "The single level games get abused quite often in the sense that some players will use these games to charge up the leader board, making it unfair to other players who do not have a chance to gain that title of Champion" and there are two players doing exactly what you didn't want to happen i.e abuse the level games.

no advice but if you didn't put so many level games then this wouldn't happen.

Just a suggestion if you put ten of each level games into the arcade then I feel people will have to play against each other and not just go for level games where no one has score either the top score or HOF or are already HOF.

On 11/23/2022 at 7:02 AM, Winker said:

Just a suggestion if you put ten of each level games into the arcade then I feel people will have to play against each other and not just go for level games where no one has score either the top score or HOF or are already HOF.

With so many categories that have single level games, it could still lend to having more than 7 or 800 games, so even though it sounds good, when you add up what would still be available, the problem would still be there

• 1 month later...

Limit all them games that people find so easy to play and go to the top of the leader board. Use a paypal donation that goes through paypal and doesn't ask where you are from and I will promise you $30 a month so the likes of gamers like Tpzblue & others have got to work at being the champ of the games arcade by playing arcade games i.e Space Rush 2 , Sonic Run 2020 and not just Candy Crush Soda Saga ect and other muti games.

@Winker - First let me say thank you for your input

• It is not about money, although I thank you for your offer and your input on how to resolve a very unique issue
  • Problem is that you have to be very careful on how to satisfy the majority without leaving the minority behind
  • I would love to say that I have a great plan on how to resolve a delicate issue that everyone agrees with, but alas I do not, therefore the reason for the poll, which was looking for input by all members of which only a few responded
  • We do not have a lot of members here however, the ones we do have are normally a really good core of responsible adults that abide by the rules and then, there are those who like to push the boundaries to see how far they can stretch the rules.

This is not the perfect forum and I do not believe that any one forum is perfect, yes some have hundreds even thousands of members but still have the same type of problems we have here, just on a bigger scale.  We do the best we can to try and keep as many members as happy as we can and that is the hardest non-paying job anyone can have

• Like 1

• 4 months later...