Surprice from IPS

bosss

I'll be staying with IPS, mostly because of the great Arcade developed by Legionaire and TubeSock. I appreciate all they have done, and my members really like the arcade. 

Thanks Legionaire, and TubeSock for providing this great Arcade Mod. 

If it ever has to be re-coded, then buying it again would be well worth it to me. This was done for the community, and that spirit is priceless. There was the time when we had no Arcade, and had Legionaire and TubeSock not stepped in a totally coded one, we would be without right now, so I will follow this Arcade wherever it goes.

:64974699_36_1_131:

Edited by Windwalker
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Windwalker said:

I'll be staying with IPS, mostly because of the great Arcade developed by Legionaire and TubeSock. I appreciate all they have done, and my members really like the arcade. 

If it ever has to be re-coded, then buying it again would be well worth it to me. This was done for the community, and that spirit is priceless. There was the time when we had no Arcade, and had Legionaire and TubeSock not stepped in a totally coded one, we would be without right now, so I will follow this Arcade wherever it goes.

I totally agree with this. I  remember the old arcade forum, and then the person passed away. Then in step our Hero Legionaire, then came the tubesock. :8:

But anyway I :big_hug: for both of them.

22 hours ago, Windwalker said:

I totally agree with this. I  remember the old arcade forum, and then the person passed away. Then in step our Hero Legionaire, then came the tubesock. :8:

But anyway I :big_hug: for both of them.