My apologies

RK1Gaming

First off I would like to apologize to davejo90 for accusing him of cheating and to Legion for not bringing it up with staff.

It has been a while since I have been on these forums and I told myself that I would be a much nicer person if I came back here. And I thought I was doing good until today. Back when I had my own arcade people got plenty pissed at me for being a jerk. SO, that is why I was banned from a lot of the other arcade sites. I mainly come here to pass the time and play some games, not piss people off. So again, sorry to davejo90.

The funny thing is that I was just looking up the lyrics to the Green Day song "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" and the analysis of them. That song is me in-a-nutshell.

• Haha 1

You always were an a--hole RK , but I won the shirt ! bet old Jack Daniels got me banned from at least double the amount you were banned from lol

Its a wake up call when you look back over the years and some of the things I have said ( even in jest ) but it has come out wrong .

My song would be R Marks " Hazard " ( but Only this bit of it ) 

I think about my life gone by
And how it's done me wrong
There's no escape for me this time
All of my rescues are gone, long gone   ( or so I thought )

Now my rescue has come in the form of the great members of this site and the Admin of other sites that use this as a discussion and meeting point 

Even joined most on the Affiliate scroll and have had a warm welcome from each and every one of them 

• Like 1