Forums and Arcade

Legionaire

Hello,

On my side I'm here since 2006/2008 approximately, I passed by phpbb, SMF (not bad), vb5 at the level of the arcade that is very very null or rather lack of levelling, except strangger5 which is also a good coder seen the quality of its site.

In short, since IPBcoding, I have not found anything better.

I'm very satisfied with it, congratulations to tubesock, Legionaire.

Personally I don't think I'll change anymore, it's very good like that and then given my age my nerves start to be put to the test.

Sorry, if the text is not very clear I use a translator.

Bonjour,

De mon coté je suis la depuis 2006/2008 environs, je suis passé par phpbb, SMF (pas mal), vb5 au niveau de l’arcade cela est très très nul ou plutôt manque de remise a niveau, hormis strangger5 qui est aussi un bon codeur vue la qualité de son  site.

Bref,  depuis IPBcoding, je n’ai rien trouvez de mieux.

La, je suis très satisfais bravo a tubesock, Légionaire.

Personnellement je ne crois plus que je vais changer, cela est très bien comme cela et puis vue mon âge mes nerfs commence à  être mis a rude épreuve.

Désolé, si le texte n’ait pas très claire j’utilise un traducteur.

Thanks V0RT3X for providing free themes, you are one of the few that still contributes free themes.

Applications and plugins? I go for the free when I can now, and limit it to just what I really think I need, not what I want for eye candy.  The Arcade is one of the best applications to come along in a looooong time.  My thanks to all that provide something for everyone to make communities more enjoyable.

• Like 1