Site Themes

Legionaire

We have several (ok many) themes that are available for use on the site and would really like to get an opinion of what themes you think are the best ones.  I would like to trim down the amount of themes that we have and begin to focus on providing themes from different themers to show that the arcade can operate "out-of-the-box" with the current arcade layout.  So please if you have time, could you go through and provide some input on your favorite themes whether it be 1 theme or 10

True I suppose it depends on how many edits to the themes that get done it's obviously easier the fewer themes. I try to limit myself the 4 for the different seasons and then a Cpl for xmas and Halloween. Personally I don't favour the dark themes but I know some find them easier on the eyes.

There were over 20 template edits that had to be done to make the arcade fit into the design of the theme.  The bigger problem is that when there is a major update and all of the themes have to be re-designed I do not want to have to go through them all again trying to figure out how to make them work with the arcade