iAwards 1.2.3

Ronald

I installed awards and put trophies in place, but when I attempt to give a award, I end up with errors..

Anyone know how the proper way of installing iAwards is. because I'm wondering if I installed wrong.

Not getting any help from the support program, its all hit and miss.

Ron.

Edited by Ronald

59 minutes ago, Ronald said:

I installed awards and put trophies in place, but when I attempt to give a award, I end up with errors..

Anyone know how the proper way of installing iAwards is. because I'm wondering if I installed wrong.

Not getting any help from the support program, its all hit and miss.

Ron.

I think that you must have automated rules or make some, should not work with arcade, tested before and was a lot of work. Can rekomended Trophys and medals  - trophyies are automated.

3 hours ago, bosss said:

I think that you must have automated rules or make some, should not work with arcade, tested before and was a lot of work. Can rekomended Trophys and medals  - trophyies are automated.

When you zip the package there are two files inside, one is the application and one is the rules, but only the application gets installed.

As for rules to be made there is no place in the mod to make them, just the permissions and a place to make each award.

I'll try Trophies and Medals see what it's like..

6 hours ago, Ronald said:

When you zip the package there are two files inside, one is the application and one is the rules, but only the application gets installed.

As for rules to be made there is no place in the mod to make them, just the permissions and a place to make each award.

I'll try Trophies and Medals see what it's like..

Yes and those rules are for application automated rules what is paid app. Trophies and Medals is much easier to work with (my opinion).

12 hours ago, bosss said:

Yes and those rules are for application automated rules what is paid app. Trophies and Medals is much easier to work with (my opinion).

invisionHQ  is coming in to repair this for me..

IPB forum will keep you broke, keep paying for mod.'s