Arcade in general

Legionaire

Please keep in mind that arcade support is offered here on this site.  We do not have time to go from site to site to find out if there are any problems associated with the arcade.  We will give support when we can, but only if we know about it. 

Upgrades from 3.4 to IPS 4 are a real challenge on some sites, this is a lot of work on tubes part to get the site ready for not only IPS 4 but for the arcade as well.  If your site has to be upgraded from 3.4 to IPS 4 and you are requesting that we perform that for you, there will be a charge

If you already have IPS 4 installed and just need help installing the arcade, we can also help with that and with minimal work involve in performing that upgrade, right now, that service we can do and will cost nothing, we will see what happens in the future as this may or may not change

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for your purchase Joel, please send your site information on where you want to install the arcade to tubesock (in a PM) so that he can add you into the allowed list and he in return will send you a PM with the arcade attached, once you have been added then you will be able to download from the VIP forums like everyone else

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Legionaire said:

Thanks for your purchase Joel, please send your site information on where you want to install the arcade to tubesock (in a PM) so that he can add you into the allowed list and he in return will send you a PM with the arcade attached, once you have been added then you will be able to download from the VIP forums like everyone else

I'm confused.  I was already able to download the tar from the VIP forums?  

• 9 months later...

Hi all,

That was not easy for me to find this interesting gaming application.

And I still cannot find any kind of brief description for it! :sad: Such like the full list of its features, its settings, requirements (except for ionCube), suggestions, tips and of course "About"... I think, this info should be shown to the users somewhere on the "Store" page as a description for this Product (before purchasing it).

After researching this board, I have prepared the following questions:

- Does the application need lots of the server resources? How about its impact of the server? 

- Does this sentence "Go through the Categories and re-assign all of the group permissions, as they have been reset."  mean, that the installation of the Application will need me to reassign the group permissions for the FORUM categories?

- Will all the games be included into the Arcade pack? or the games must be installed separately? where to get the new games from?

- Will you provide the ionCube loader and the instruction of how upload it onto the server?

- Do you have any plans to provide a trlal version of the Application? I am just really worrying, will it be a very *heavy* addon for my community (it is relatively big and already has lots of other plugins installed), and will it be working correctly there.

- Does the team of the ipsproarcade.com considered to be the developers of the Arcade module?

(one more question was regarding the submitting of your application to the ips marketplace, but I found a topic on their community, where you and Daniel explained, that it is impossible to sell your file throughout their board because of ionCube encryption)

Thanks,

32 minutes ago, alexis said:

Does the application need lots of the server resources? How about its impact of the server?

We have seen no degradation on the server

33 minutes ago, alexis said:

Does this sentence "Go through the Categories and re-assign all of the group permissions, as they have been reset."  mean, that the installation of the Application will need me to reassign the group permissions for the FORUM categories?

This is not for the Forum categories, but the arcade game categories as you can assign privileges to each category, based on member group

34 minutes ago, alexis said:

Will all the games be included into the Arcade pack? or the games must be installed separately? where to get the new games from?

There are no gamepacks, each game will have to be installed, the arcade has a mass installer so all you will have to do is download the games.  Once you become a VIP member you will be able to download all of the games we have here (unlimited downloads per day)

45 minutes ago, alexis said:

Do you have any plans to provide a trlal version of the Application? I am just really worrying, will it be a very *heavy* addon for my community (it is relatively big and already has lots of other plugins installed), and will it be working correctly there.

Not currently

45 minutes ago, alexis said:

Does the team of the ipsproarcade.com considered to be the developers of the Arcade module?

Yes

46 minutes ago, alexis said:

(one more question was regarding the submitting of your application to the ips marketplace, but I found a topic on their community, where you and Daniel explained, that it is impossible to sell your file throughout their board because of ionCube encryption)

tubesock will have to answer this one as he is the one who uses the ioncube encoder

Regarding the ionCube. As far as I understand, we should install the encoder from their website here ioncube24.com, correct? Will it be enough to use their "Free plan" for the purposes of the Arcade usage? Or do we have to buy ionCube's plans as well?? 

5 hours ago, alexis said:

Regarding the ionCube. As far as I understand, we should install the encoder from their website here ioncube24.com, correct? Will it be enough to use their "Free plan" for the purposes of the Arcade usage? Or do we have to buy ionCube's plans as well?? 

Just enable ioncube loader in your PHP settings ( extensions) on your CP (host) and should works. You do not need buy anything!

ioncube.png

• Like 1